|Faves of TwentyEleven Book Awards|
created by Inkcrush
1. Fave first sentence: "It was too soon." from Everneath by Brodi Ashton
3. Fave reading experience: Fractured Light by Rachel McClellan
4. Book with the most sensual weather (made you shiver/sweat): Graceling by Kristin Cashore
Especially the part wherein Katsa was in the mountains and there's snow everywhere.
5. Most embarrassing book cover: Enchanted Ivy by Sarah Beth Durst
This book deserves a gorgeous cover. I mean, look at that gargoyle. Ugh.
6. Can’t believe you waited this long to read the book: Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
7. Book you'd give your mum to read: Just Listen by Sarah Dessen
My mom loved to read when she was younger, and Just Listen would definitely get her back on the reading track.
8. Book you'd give your dad to read: The Missing by Chris Mooney
I've never seen my Dad read but if I'll give him a book, I think he will go for the thriller type.
9. Book you'd like to give your past-self to read: Angus Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging by Louise Rennison
This book was extremely hilarious. I can see my past self worshiping Georgia and mirroring her craziness.
10. Book that lived up to or superseded the hype: Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
12. Book you were dying to get your hands on the most: Finnikin of the Rock by Melina Marchetta
From the moment I read the synopsis of this book, I was sold. Plus, Melina Marchetta is one of my favorite authors.
13. Fattest brick of a book you read (by page count): Feed by Mira Grant
Page Count: 583 pages. Every page was worth it.
14. Killer cliffhanger award: Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
Your turn! :) Share your own list and leave a link down below. And stay tuned tomorrow for the Faves of TwentyEleven Book Awards: The Covers.
Just in case you missed the previous posts, you can see them again here:
-Faves of TwentyEleven Book Awards: The Books
-Faves of TwentyEleven Book Awards: The Characters
-Faves of TwentyEleven Book Awards: The Scenes