Pages

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Random Ramblings (17): Cover Limelight

ANNOUNCEMENT: These 4 books are must-haves. I repeat. These 4 books are must-haves. Surely, your bookshelves will be looking forlorn if you don't get yourself a copy of at least one of the books I'll mention today.  So today's features: 

Asunder (Newsoul #2) by Jodi Meadows
Comes out 2013
Jodi Meadows pretty much wins the book cover lottery every single time. You can learn more about why the second book is called Asunder by visiting Jodi's blog. 

***

Stormdancer (The Lotus War #1) by Jay Kristoff
Comes out in September 18, 2012
Say hi to Yukiko. I guess it's clear you won't mess with someone who looks that bad-ass. I won't. I heard that tattoo comes alive too. And of course, I'm kidding.

You know what you can win an ARC of Stormdancer because Jay is awesome like that. Enter here. You might have to fight your chances through a throng of Jay's worshipers though, so good luck. 

***

Throne of Glass by Sarah Maas
Comes out in August 17, 2012
If you thought the US cover was incredible, think again. C'mon, that girl wields 2 swords and I have a feeling she wouldn't hesitate to cut or to kill if it comes to it.

***

Days of Blood and Starlight (Daughter of Smoke and Bone #2) by Laini Taylor
Comes out in November 6, 2012
The Daughter of Smoke and Bone cover is blue now the second book is red. You just have to love the look of this series on your shelves. PS. Daughter of Smoke and Bone rocks so...

***

So folks what do you think? Pretty amazing covers right? 
You're welcome. ;)

4 comments:

  1. They are all beautiful but I think I love the Stormdancer cover most. She looks like a badass chick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the make up on the last cover. I make decorative masks so it's my kind of thing. I don't buy books on their cover alone though. Been there, done that and got burned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those covers are hands-down gorgeous. And I feel deprived that I haven't read Incarnate and Daughter of Smoke and Bone yet. But, I swear, I will soon.
    Anyway, Stormdancer's US cover is oozing too much badassery. Whoa! I've also seen the UK cover and I gotta say its pretty amazing as well.
    Gonna mark my calendars for the release dates of those books! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3 of the best covers of the year! They are all amazing in completely different ways. I love the cover of Stormdancer so very much. It is my fave of the 4. Throne of Glass is so bad arse! The hardback is nice, but the paperback is so much better. I mean, look at it! It is awesome. It may just be tied with Stormdancer for 1st. And the cover of DoBaS is just beautiful and mysterious. I do Like Asunder's cover, but I think Incarnates cover was better. Only because I don't like the expression on her face as much. thanks for this post!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments. I really appreciate and lovelovelove them and will try to reply as fast as I can. Have a blog? Post your blog URL along with your comments below. I would love to visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...