Harper Imprint Challenge is hosted by Starry Sky Books. It started on January 1st and ended January 31st. Participants have to read books published by Harper Collins and HarperCollins imprints: Harper Teen, Greenwillow, Katherine Tegen Books, and Balzer + Bray. Read my introductory post here.
I went for the Medium level (5-8 books) and these are the list of my books:
- Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
- Die For Me by Amy Plum
- Liesl & Po by Lauren Oliver
- Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
- Pretty Crooked by Elisa Ludwig
Sadly, I only read 3 of the books that I originally listed and added another book. That's 4 out of 5 books I was supposed to read and 1 book does not have a review yet.
Books I read on this challenge (click the title to read the review):
1. Die For Me by Amy Plum
2. I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore
3. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
4. Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi (review to be posted SOON)
I did not make it. But it was still a lot of fun doing this reading challenge and visiting other blogs who participated as well. I'll be doing this again if ever Chelsey will host this kind of event again but I think I'll be lowering my reading level next time. ;)