Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Hi guys!

This is a really quick and hurried post because I'm actually in the library right now and the internet connection is sooo slow and I still have classes later. I'd just like to apologize for the lack of reviews and updates on the blog, classes just started a week ago and before I know it, I was sucked in. Plus, it doesn't really help that my apartment has no internet connection yet.

I'm working on it though and while I'm begging and convincing my parents that it's not really a bad idea, I plowed through my TBR. I've just finished 2 books and I'm close to finishing another 2 books. I'm just trying to find some time to finally go through my draft reviews and finalize them. I think they'd be ready by the end of the week.

So yes, I'm still alive guys in case you're wondering. And don't forget to enter the ongoing giveaway! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments. I really appreciate and lovelovelove them and will try to reply as fast as I can. Have a blog? Post your blog URL along with your comments below. I would love to visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...