Pages

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Random Ramblings (6): Catching Up

Photo courtesy of
1000awesomethings.com
It's been a week since I've been out. Well, I was caught up with studies (Ha!). Okay, confession time. My notebook is filled with doodles instead of notes and I can barely sit in class without sleeping. What is happening to me?

Anyway, I have also been catching up with my reading. My Netgalley requests are expiring next week and I have yet to read 10 of them. I'm a fast reader but I just can't seem to concentrate enough. But I'll try to read them all today and tomorrow. Moreover, some of my reviews will be posted throughout this week so watch out for that. :)

And I'm out. Again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments. I really appreciate and lovelovelove them and will try to reply as fast as I can. Have a blog? Post your blog URL along with your comments below. I would love to visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...