Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

Random Ramblings (2): Finally!

Being a newbie in Blogger is very frustrating because I had to make my blog from scratch. Mostly, everything I have designed came from the super Internet. And I now give HTML a new meaning which is Hell to the Mega Level. No surprise there, because it made me want to detached my brain and present it to my professor back in High School, you know just to end the torture and all. 

I had to learn photo editing, too. It kept me mostly awake all day, my mom even asked if I even sleep at all. Of course I deny her accusations, despite evidences to the contrary that is my enormous eye bags and red eyes. But it was insanely addictive. Once you know how to do a task, you'll want to try another. Frustrating and addictive, what a combination.

I also develop this obsession about pretty blogs. I admire and envy them (well, mostly envy) and I have this urge to steal them. I don't know if it's me being a dummy but I have to look at them at least every hour while I'm making my own page. And whenever I look back at my work, it makes me want to cry.  

Nevertheless, after about 3 days of tinkering here on Blogger, I finally made a decent enough page. Woohoo! I'm so proud of myself. I could say that my semestral break has been productive. I know I still have a lot to learn but I'm feeling like an expert right now. 

That's my evil-slash-intimidatory stare. Want to argue with me?

Before I end this I would like to thank every blog and site that helped me build my page. Thank you so much to Tricks for New BloggersSpice Up Your Blog, Kevin and Amanda, Shabby Blogs, and many others. Please do check them out if you need tips on how to make your blog even beautiful. 

Now on to reviewing, I'll be posting a review later. Do check it out. But before I forget again, let me introduced you to the cat who won BEST IN COSTUME and CREATIVITY AWARDEE last Halloween Party: 

Belated Happy Halloween! Can I eat your brain?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments. I really appreciate and lovelovelove them and will try to reply as fast as I can. Have a blog? Post your blog URL along with your comments below. I would love to visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...