Pages

Saturday, March 9, 2013

A Quick Post from the Dead

Image from nekkedbeararmy.com
Hello you guys! Just typing this short post for everyone who's been asking about my whereabouts. I'm still alive, thank God! I'm currently preparing for my upcoming graduation this March 22 so I am every bit as busy as those who are taking their final examinations before the term ends.


Hopefully when all the crazy subsides, I could come back. But that's not for another 2 months, I guess, because I'll be taking my licensure examination this coming June. Maybe after that?


I hope you guys are doing okay. I can't wait to fully start reading and blogging again. My reading pile is in dire need of a reader and I wish that could be me soon. I wish to come back with a very good news and a fantastic giveaway to spark things up again.


That's all. Tata for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments. I really appreciate and lovelovelove them and will try to reply as fast as I can. Have a blog? Post your blog URL along with your comments below. I would love to visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...