Pages

Monday, December 10, 2012

Where Have I Been?

Image from ralphtherobot.com

So here I am again. I can't believe I have neglected my blog for almost 3 weeks straight now. And I can't believe I am going to write this type of post again. I thought I am going to have time to finally blog again because our schedule is not as crazy as before. But again, I was wrong. 

Just last Wednesday to Friday, we had our retreat. Then on Sunday, we had our Grad Pic. I am graduating soon! I am so excited for that end goal, I keep forgetting about the remaining days I have at college. So I decided to take a step back yet again in blogging to try to spend more time out there. It's just that I keep my head buried in books all the time, not that it's a bad thing, but I will try to tone it down this time. 

I don't know when I'll be back. Maybe next week, after Christmas, next year. I just don't want to push myself into committing to a definite time I am fairly certain I couldn't follow. The thing about me is the more I try to schedule stuff in advance, the more I deviate from it and procrastinate. That's why I think I'll work as I go. :)

My blogoversary giveaway is still ongoing by the way and I'd post long overdue reviews soon but I can't comment or reply to comments as much as before. 

That's it, I guess. I'll be back indefinitely. But I think the more important thing is, I'll be back. Until then, folks. 


2 comments:

  1. No worries! The last few months of college are a huge time, and that should absolutely be your priority. We will still be here when you are able to come back! I hope you havve a very Happy Christmas and a Wonderful New Year. Enjoy school and friends and family. Just maybe pop in every now and then to let everybody know that you are a-okay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments. I really appreciate and lovelovelove them and will try to reply as fast as I can. Have a blog? Post your blog URL along with your comments below. I would love to visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...