Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

"Waiting On" Wednesday (6): Lucid


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases we're eagerly anticipating. 

Book: Lucid by Adrienne Stoltz, Ron Bass
Publication Date: October 2, 2012
Publisher: Razorbill


What if you could dream your way into a different life? What if you could choose to live that life forever?

Sloane and Maggie have never met. Sloane is a straight-A student with a big and loving family. Maggie lives a glamorously independent life as an up-and-coming actress in New York. The two girls couldn't be more different--except for one thing. They share a secret that they can't tell a soul. At night, they dream that they're each other.

The deeper they're pulled into the promise of their own lives, the more their worlds begin to blur dangerously together. Before long, Sloane and Maggie can no longer tell which life is real and which is just a dream. They realize that eventually they will have to choose one life to wake up to, or risk spiraling into insanity. But that means giving up one world, one love, and one self, forever.

This is a dazzling debut that will steal readers' hearts. - Goodreads

I know that from the first time I saw Lucid I just have to read it. From the cover to the blurb, it just grabs your attention and screams, "Don't you dare miss me!". So yes, October can't get fast enough, in my honest opinion.

What are you waiting on?
Leave your link down below so I can check yours out.

12 comments:

  1. Nice! I love this cover! Think it fits with the title nicely!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME pic! This looks like such a different read :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the colors!

    stop by my post?! I have an ARC giveaway of my pick! :)

    http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep seeing this book around and I'm very much interested in reading it. It sounds eerie and very mysterious! Great pick. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is on my mountain of a TBR list. It does sound good doesn't?.?. Great pick...

    Thank you stopping by my WoW

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever
    http://booksliveforever.com/?p=2850

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds great- kind of creepy! It's added to my wishlist now.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting cover and the synopsis sounds unique. Great pick!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like one that might need to be added to my TBR list.

    Check out my Waiting on Wednesday.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  9. LUCID is definitely a cool book to reckon for! I can't wait for it too! Thanks for stopping by Sarah!

    Von
    Mr. Book Wonder

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my gosh...I'm loving this cover. Great pick. It's going on the list.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a crazy cover. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This one sounds really cool. Nice pick, Sarah! :)

    Wendy @ The Midnight Garden

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments. I really appreciate and lovelovelove them and will try to reply as fast as I can. Have a blog? Post your blog URL along with your comments below. I would love to visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...